Philippine Various Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine Various Community, uniting every Filipino in gaming and various topics of the forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PinoyNation Clock

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:01 pm
Top posters
Yipee
Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_vote_lcapTakashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_voting_barTakashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_vote_rcap 
mikebasco
Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_vote_lcapTakashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_voting_barTakashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_vote_rcap 
washalentong
MaJoSa27
Takashi19
fovie
gerald0014
aeronn08
gege
chellin

Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers

Go down 
+3
mikebasco
washalentong
Takashi19
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PinoyReputation : 9

Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers Empty
PostSubject: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:59 pm

This is from a former RO Forum I used to go to. This works. Razz

I have been successful in hunting cards for the past week. In the last 7 days I managed to get ::

3 Vadon Cards
1 Hydra Card
1 Thara Frog Card
1 Skeleton Worker Card
2 Steel ChonChon Card
1 Familiar Card
1 Drainliar Card

And all I did was follow my tips that I discovered myself. Well, to make the guild better, and the guildmembers stronger, I decided to give away my tips so that we guys can hunt for ourself Very Happy.

First Tip :: Use a character that can easily kill monsters you are hunting.

The most successful job is a long ranged type 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 3-2 type ::

These are the following :

Hunter
Bard
Dancer
Rogue
Sniper
Clown
Gypsy
Stalker

It's really easy to hunt cards if you have enough Agility to negate your skill's cooldown. So, speaking, if you just kill one enemy in one shot, you can blaze your way around the "hunting grounds" easily.

Second Tip :: Find a way to kill the monsters you are hunting in one shot

As I said,

Quote :
If you kill one enemy in one shot, you can blaze your way around the "hunting grounds" easily.

So, say you have an Archer Type class : You can use double strafe to easily kill a monster, also use the right kind of elemental arrow and weapon.

Same goes to other classes like Assassins, example, you are hunting a vadon card.
Vadons are water type elements so you need a wind type weapon. You can get a double saharic jur or a katar of piercing wind.

Third Tip :: Hunt in the places where the monsters are plentiful.

It would be faster and easier to hunt if you go to the place where the monsters respawn place is 50% or higher and an instant spawn rate. See examples below. Spawn Rates are provided by www.ratemyserver.net

Example,
Lets say you are hunting Vadon Cards, sure Bibilan Dungeon has them easy! But at what level? :

Given by the ratemyserver.net

Vadons at level 1, spawn at 15% out of a total of 100%
Vadons at level 2, spawn at 60% out of a total of 100%
Vadons at level 3,4,5 spawn at 0% out of a total of 100%

So, from the given facts. I would hunt at Level 2 Bibilan Dungeon Very Happy.

Another example,
Lets say you are hunting Drainliar Cards, now, its really confusing because Drainliars are often found everywhere. Lets consult ratemyserver.net

Ok, according to ratemyserver.net, Drainliars are found in Clock Tower, GH Culvert, Payon Dungeon, Geffen Tower, Coal Mines, Sphinx, Pyramids and Orc Dungeon

Drainliars at Level 1 Clock Tower, spawn at 40% out of a total of 100%
Drainliars at Level 3 Clock Tower, spawn at 30% out of a total of 100%
Drainliars at Level 2 Geffen Tower, spawn at 20% out of a total of 100%
Drainliars at Glast Heim Culvert, spawn at 10% out of a total of 100%
Drainliars at Level 1 Sphinx, spawn at 40% out of a total of 100%
Drainliars at Level 2 Sphinx, spawn at 15% out of a total of 100%
Drainliars at Coal Mines Level 2, spawn at 20% out of a total of 100%
Drainliars at Morroc Pyramid Level 2, spawn at 20% out of a total of 100%
And other maps are below 10%.

Now, as I said it would be nice to hunt at places where spawn rates at 50% or higher, but given from the fact 40% is the highest. So, I would hunt at level 1 Clock Tower, or Level 1 Sphinx for Drainliars. Very Happy

Fourth Tip :: Plan a hunting route around the map

It would also be cool if you plan your route. Because, If you go around the map, it will totally even the "spawns".

Here are some of my hunting routes.

Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers Bibilan
When I hunt Vadon/Hydra

Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers CoalMine
When I hunt Skeleton Worker

Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers OrcDungeon
When I hunt Orc Skeleton

So in the maps, its a little messy. So I start at the entrance and work around, following the green routes. When I reach the yellow square (when I made a trip around), that would be my starting position from now on.

Fifth Tip :: Freaking Dont Mob! =P, Mob unless... LOOTERS!

Yes, this is true, because If you mob, it will take time even if they are aggresives. You can mob when there are looters.

Examples are in Orc Dungeon Level 2 :: Freaking Zenorcs and Steel Chonchons are looters.

Im a bard, I use disonnance to damage all enemies in my path, so that they will follow me and I can mob em, when I have enough, I switch to my bow and use arrow shower.

NOTE : THE NEXT TIPS ARE BASED ON PSYCHOLOGY AND IS TRUE Very Happy

Sixth Tip : Clear out your minds with Negative/Depressing Thoughts

This is one of the major problems in Card Hunting. Some people are negative thinkers that they think they wouldnt get a card. Or they just think of problems they are having right now. This causes the brain to be depressed and form thoughts of boredom. From then on, the user will be bored and will be annoyed with Card Hunting.

Seventh Tip :: Be Entertained to Negate Number Six Very Happy

Now this is true. I am listening to music while Im cardhunting and make me entertained and erases all my thoughts of negativity. Very Happy. Also, I'll let you in a little secret, while I listen to music, I lypsync sp that my thought will go to the lyrics of the song instead of the pissing fates of cardhunting.

Eight Tip :: Instead of "actually looking" for the card, hope to look for the rarest item it drops!

Well, it might be not true, but I managed to get AS card through here. I was looking for AOA and I got freaking pissed because instead of getting the item, I got the card @_@.

Nineth Tip :: Use @mi to your advantage!

You might not get what I am saying... But, if you type @mi and it will list the monster drops. From that info, you will see the card is 0.05. Now, when the monster drops the item which has the 2nd lowest drop rate. Just say to yourself..

"Woot! Im close just a few more % drop rates and I'll be getting it! XD"

I guess thats all I remember. Well, stay tuned I might remember some tips Very Happy

Made by : Takashi19, facts by ratemyserver.net

Last edited by Takashi19 on Fri May 29, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
washalentong
Admin
Admin
washalentong

PinoyReputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:25 pm

nc post, me n22nan n nmn ako saung bagoo,, thank you for the post.. let me try you in Valhalla
Back to top Go down
https://pinoynation.darkbb.com
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Ganun? Wahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
mikebasco
mikebasco

PinoyReputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:53 am

?!....No idea of this!...tae NAMAN!
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PinoyReputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:57 am

nosebleed~
hangang private server lng ako nakakatamad pag mababa rates ehehe
Back to top Go down
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:44 am

Ah ganun po ba? Mayroon din naman po naman mga Pri servers na low rate eh XC, ginawa ko lang tong guide na 2 dati, to help some guild members dun sa dati kong guild Smile)
Back to top Go down
mikebasco
mikebasco

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:09 pm

HUHUHU.....OP AKO D2!...WAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:32 am

mikebasco wrote:
HUHUHU.....OP AKO D2!...WAAAAA

mee too XD

onga pla. easiest way to be rich and strong = Bot!!!!!!

--
www.daredevilro.com laru tau ni2 privateserver
500+ tao Twisted Evil Twisted Evil puro pinoy XD
Back to top Go down
mikebasco
mikebasco

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:43 am

cge Nah nga......
try ko AH....
Back to top Go down
MaJoSa27
MaJoSa27

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:51 am

wew... 1/4 lng ata nabasa ko... hehehe... ndi n kze ako naglalaro ng ragnarok eh... hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:36 pm

naalala ko 2loy ung sa PRO

unang laro ko tpos pag punta ko sa byalan maya maya naka pulot ako hydra_card wooo cool.

tinrade ko sa emperium tpos gaawa kami guild heheeh
Back to top Go down
fovie
fovie

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:17 am

hahaha tagal ko na di nilalaro ragna.. la pa mga 3rd job 3 server plang... haha

Bdw.. Legion of Doom[iloilo] guild nmen..
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:24 am

fovie wrote:
hahaha tagal ko na di nilalaro ragna.. la pa mga 3rd job 3 server plang... haha

Bdw.. Legion of Doom[iloilo] guild nmen..

AKO DIN!

bago ako mag quit naabutan ko

Chaos
Loki
Iris

loki server ako nun.

Ang guild ko "Armageddon" /gg

Hunter lvl 91 /gg

pero ung arma na un nde ata main eh . ahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
mikebasco
mikebasco

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Oooopppss....wrong ako ulit....sorry...no idea here..

BTW,everything you guys login xa PN....please login muna xa chatbox naman.....

CHAT CHAT tau! ^^
Back to top Go down
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:31 pm

Aw, wag kau mag-usap tungkol sa PRO, raming bad memories XDDD
Back to top Go down
aeronn08
aeronn08

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:09 am

Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers Thpicsm YOURE HOT

YOURE HOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers   Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takashi's Card Hunting Guide -- For Low Rate Servers
Page 1 of 1