Philippine Various Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine Various Community, uniting every Filipino in gaming and various topics of the forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PinoyNation Clock

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:01 pm
Top posters
Yipee
Symptoms of Swine Flu I_vote_lcapSymptoms of Swine Flu I_voting_barSymptoms of Swine Flu I_vote_rcap 
mikebasco
Symptoms of Swine Flu I_vote_lcapSymptoms of Swine Flu I_voting_barSymptoms of Swine Flu I_vote_rcap 
washalentong
MaJoSa27
Takashi19
fovie
gerald0014
aeronn08
gege
chellin

Symptoms of Swine Flu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beam812
beam812

PinoyReputation : 5

Symptoms of Swine Flu Empty
PostSubject: Symptoms of Swine Flu   Symptoms of Swine Flu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 am

What are the symptoms of swine flu Question

Although uncomplicated influenza-like illness (fever, cough or sore throat) has been reported in many cases, mild respiratory illness (nasal congestion, rhinorrhea) without fever and occasional severe disease also has been reported. Other symptoms reported with swine influenza A virus infection include vomiting, diarrhea, myalgia, headache, chills, fatigue, and dyspnea. Conjunctivitis is rare, but has been reported. Severe disease (pneumonia, respiratory failure) and fatal outcomes have been reported with swine influenza A virus infection. The potential for exacerbation of underlying chronic medical conditions or invasive bacterial infection with swine influenza A virus infection should be considered.
Back to top Go down

Symptoms of Swine Flu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philippine Various Community :: Discussion Lounge | Exchange Talks :: Health Discussions | Health Advise-
Jump to: