Philippine Various Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine Various Community, uniting every Filipino in gaming and various topics of the forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PinoyNation Clock

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:01 pm
Top posters
Yipee
New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_vote_lcapNew Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_voting_barNew Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_vote_rcap 
mikebasco
New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_vote_lcapNew Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_voting_barNew Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_vote_rcap 
washalentong
MaJoSa27
Takashi19
fovie
gerald0014
aeronn08
gege
chellin

New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PinoyReputation : 9

New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) Empty
PostSubject: New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing)   New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Arigato Gozaimasu, Tensai Takeshi Konomi-San
Thank you so much, Mr. Genius Takeshi Konomi

The new Prince of Tennis manga has been reported ongoing since March 2009. The story continues after the Nationals and when Ryoma finally comes back to Japan after the US. Open. You can read it in One Manga. It's currently in it's 5th Chapter.
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PinoyReputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing)   New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:07 am

yatta~

i <3 the PoT Series Very Happy

@Offtopic : Jap ka po? me too <-- half breed alien
Back to top Go down
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing)   New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:48 am

Iie,
No

I just know a little Jap. I'm taking Lessons right now.

I love the POT series too! And I can't wait for the anime of this second season.
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PostSubject: Re: New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing)   New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:45 am

okay.

mada mada dane bwahahaha
Back to top Go down
MaJoSa27
MaJoSa27

PinoyReputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing)   New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:19 am

hmm... ndi ko po kze binabasa ung manga eh... pwede po bng itanong kung ilang taon n dun si ryoma? and kung mdame bng bagong character?

tnx...
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PostSubject: Re: New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing)   New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:40 am

syempre nmn merong mga bagong char.

d ko lm kung ilang taon n dun si ryoma

eto oh.

http://www.onemanga.com/New_Prince_of_Tennis/
Back to top Go down
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing)   New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:18 pm

As usual, Juu Ni (12) years old parin siya. ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing)   New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Prince of Tennis Manga (Ongoing)
Page 1 of 1