Philippine Various Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine Various Community, uniting every Filipino in gaming and various topics of the forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PinoyNation Clock

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:01 pm
Top posters
Yipee
Elfen Lied I_vote_lcapElfen Lied I_voting_barElfen Lied I_vote_rcap 
mikebasco
washalentong
MaJoSa27
Takashi19
fovie
gerald0014
aeronn08
gege
chellin

Elfen Lied

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PinoyReputation : 9

Elfen Lied Empty
PostSubject: Elfen Lied   Elfen Lied I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Note : This Anime has Girls who are naked. Watch but you have been warned!

Whole review made by me. Possible Spoilers. Pictures at bottom. Beware of Nudi

ELFEN LIED (Horror, Psychological, Romance)
Plot

New type of people called Dicloniuses with two horns and
vectors, pairs of invisible arms, that has the power to cut or manipulate
objects within reach. It has been believed that this dicloniuses, can be the destroyer of mankind. A diclonius named Lucy managed to escape from a very high security diclonius laboratory. This “Lucy” had been taken in and called a murderer for killing 24 people within five minutes. Kouta, a high school student, moved into Kamakura, who reunited with his childhood cousin, Yuka. They went to a beach to reminisce memories and as a result, they found “Lucy”, who is naked. She is can only speak the word “Nyu”, she was named “Nyuu”, as the result.

Characters
Elfen Lied Lucy3t10
Lucy
The diclonius, that managed to escape the high security, research institute. She hates mankind, and plans to kill every human as a resort of her vengeance and hatred among humans. This hatred was caused by her past experiences when she was a child. She was isolated because of her horns, and experienced living hell. But she met Kouta, and became friends with him. As time passed, she started to develop feelings for him. One day, there was a festival around town, and Kouta has to leave the town after going to the festival with her female cousin, Yuka. Lucy asked Kouta, the night before he leaves, if the cousin Kouta is going with to the festival is either a boy or a girl. Kouta replied a lie, saying it was a boy. Lucy was relieved. She decided to go to the festival that
night. But, she saw Kouta, with her cousin, who is actually a girl. She was lost in thought, then her violent side came in and killed people around her. Kouta, his father and his sister were riding a train home. Then suddenly his sister starts talking about a girl with horns killing the people and stuff. Kouta got mad and starts yelling at his sister. His sister runs towards the other cabin of the train and there she met Lucy. Kouta followed his sister. Lucy said to Kouta, “Liar”, and she killed Kouta’s younger sister and father. In the end, he didn’t killed Kouta because they were friends. Lucy is at the breaking point of wanting to die, but due to Kouta, she continued to fight in this place she called hell, just to find Kouta, and apologize.

Elfen Lied Kouta10
Kouta
Kouta, is a high school student and the main protagonist of the anime. He’s a very kind person. He recently went back to Kamakura, to visit and study with his childhood cousin and love, Yuka. He is a generous and loving to girls around him. Kouta suffered a great shock for experiencing the death of his younger sister, Kanae and his father right in front of him, causing him to lose his memory of that incident, and his memory
of Lucy. In the end, he can’t forgive Lucy for what she have done to his life. Yet, even though that happened, he still loved her as he remembered the memories they shared together.

Nyuu
The other personality of Lucy. She is very nice and cheerful. Yet, she appears to be a side of Lucy that has amnesia, losing her ability to speak. She doesn’t know how stuff work in the real world. Probably because of her first time actually venturing out in the real world as
Nyuu.

< Shocked pic removed because of censorship Shocked >

Elfen Lied Elfen_10

Last edited by Takashi19 on Fri May 29, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
washalentong
Admin
Admin
washalentong

PinoyReputation : 2

Elfen Lied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied   Elfen Lied I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:16 pm

sounds cool,, pero sana me link pra mapanuod meron b to s crunchy roll?
Back to top Go down
https://pinoynation.darkbb.com
Yipee
Yipee

PinoyReputation : 5

Elfen Lied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied   Elfen Lied I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:59 am

this is too brutal and contains a little yipee XD
Back to top Go down
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

Elfen Lied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied   Elfen Lied I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:53 am

Little Yipee? (Ano ibig sabihin po nun?) wahehehe...?
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PinoyReputation : 5

Elfen Lied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied   Elfen Lied I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:36 am

you want me to tell ? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

Elfen Lied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied   Elfen Lied I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Anu nga? XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elfen Lied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfen Lied   Elfen Lied I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elfen Lied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philippine Various Community :: Visual Discussions :: Anime Lounge :: Recommend it-
Jump to: