Philippine Various Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine Various Community, uniting every Filipino in gaming and various topics of the forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PinoyNation Clock

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:01 pm
Top posters
Yipee
Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_vote_lcapRisks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_voting_barRisks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_vote_rcap 
mikebasco
Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_vote_lcapRisks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_voting_barRisks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_vote_rcap 
washalentong
MaJoSa27
Takashi19
fovie
gerald0014
aeronn08
gege
chellin

Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]

Go down 
+3
mikebasco
washalentong
Takashi19
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PinoyReputation : 9

Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] Empty
PostSubject: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Made with RPG Maker VX

Before anything else, this game is a Chapter by Chapter game like Quintessence : TBV, the game only has the Prologue Chapter done, and Chapter 1 is currently in progress. Beta Testing for this game took 1 Week. (Urgh). Also, this is a 1 Man Work, so if you have critics, please be nice. Wink

Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] Teaser
What would you do if you find yourself alone with your only brother in a burning village?
Your parents and other siblings are nowhere to be found. Would you run away or risk your lives finding them? What would you feel if you and your brother has nowhere to run? Would you dare venture out into the outskirts of your village, the place which you called "Darkness" the whole time? What if the person who you know your whole life is someone more idealistic than who he is today? Would you feel surprised and be amazed? Or be angry to them keeping it a secret from you? What would you feel that one day, your just a peasant and another day you find yourself with people whom you thought you lost them?

Plot/Story
A few decades ago, a magical city known as Atreaus Metior is the home of wizards and witches, sorcerers and warlocks, and all who harness the powers of magic. These "conjurers"
had the power to completely convert every possible material known to mankind to magic. But one shocking discovery caused debates and arguments around the city forcing these magicians to fight against one another. There were ice storms, fires, earthquakes and typhoons everyday. The once so called magical haven turned into a pit of hell. One magician however was the only one who had successfully used this "discovery" causing the riot to end and bringing the city back to its original glory. But, the discovery took its toll on the magician, every single day he feels weaker and weaker. Now, he knows why that the "discovery" isn't possible for wizards like him, it's because it drains the users lifeforce every second.

Atleast, a few decades past, the city of Atreaus Metior has now been erased from the past, it's like it never existed. The well-known magician lives in a peaceful town on the southern forests of Zyntria, along with his six sons. His sons never knew what he really was, nor what he is suffering from as of now. But he did promise to himself that he will tell them once they get older... But that day never came, an unsuspecting tragedy occured on the village which led
to the magician's death.

Features :

A Real Time Battle System
- Every got bored with those Turn-based Battle Systems? Need more challenge? Then this game has it for you. The battle system in this game is totally dependent on a characters / enemy's agility. The higher the agility of a certain character the more times he can attack in successions. Also, in turn-based battle systems, you always have an infinite amount of time to think your next move because if it's your turn, everything just stopped until you commence your moves. But in this battle system, it's completely different, not only that you have limited time to think, you also have to be fast in picking your actions and planning ahead. Panic is your worst enemy in this battle system.

Visible Enemies
- Are you just tired of enemies just popping out of nowhere, especially when you have no more healing items and you have low health? You might think the battle system is already crazy, but don't worry, these visible enemies will give you a chance to dodge them to prevent any more encounters, till you get yourself to a village and pack up.

Point System
- Dark Points and Holy Points are distributed by the Hellkeeper and the Goddess themselves. These points are claimed based on your choice/decision in a certain situation in the game. Usually you might think that doing good will always give you holy points and bad points if you do bad. But this game is completely different, some choices that may look evil, will turn out to be the better ones instead! So you will never know what is the right decision. Plus, once collected enough of these points, players can redeem them for the strongest items in game! Holy weapons have different effects than the Dark weapons, but I will not spoil them for you.

5 Different Point Of Views!
- Even though the game is not completely finished, the outline/overall story is massive and huge. It will definitely take a lot of time to complete such work. One feature this game has to brag about is the 5 P-O-V, or in other words, 5 Different Character Parties with its own distinctive story to start off. And in the end, these main characters will all merge into one chapter and continue the story!

40+ (or more) Recruitable/Playable Characters
- Very much like Exit Fate and the Suikoden Series, in one point of the game, you will be able to have a very large mansion where in all your playable characters when recruited will stay and offer you with tons of rewards, trust me, when the time comes, don't forget to recruit the monkey, it's worthwhile, Wink

Weapon-Teaching Skills
- Ever heard of the AP/TP feature of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance of the GBA Console? Well, like that players can equip weapons which let's them use "skills" but when they defeat a certain monster in the game, they will be able to master it, and use it without equipping the weapon anymore!

Visible EXP Bar
-Ever encountered games wherein you don't know when are you gonna level up? Well, in this game with a little bit of math or a use of a calculator, you can easily identify how many more monsters you have to defeat before leveling!

Visible HP Bar
-Are you just pissed off or annoyed wherein there are boss battles and you don't know when are they going to die and you just ended up dying on the last hit to them? Well don't worry with the Visible HP Bar during battles, you can keep track how many more Hit Points a monster has!

- Tons of Sidequests and puzzles!
- A very long and interesting (I hope) storyline
- A warm atmosphere during gameplay!

Characters
Major Characters

Paulo - One of the main protagonists of the whole game, and is also the main protagonist of the Prologue Chapter. He lives with his brother, Jonn, who is also his co-worker as rangers of an old mining village. Paulo is a warm hearted, cunning young man, who is actually willing to help people without a price.

Jonn - One of the main protagonists of the whole game too, and is also the main protagonist of the Prologue Chapter. He lives with his older brother, Paulo. Jonn, who seems more devilish, and rather recieve rewards from duties is the one who is actually tend to household chores. Now who would expect someone so devilish be the one whos doing the house works?

Minor Characters

Sarah - A friend of Paulo and Jonn ever since they lived in Silvermine, Sarah is an apprentice healer, and only knows how to mend wounds. Sarah is a soft and shy when you talk to her, but talk to her in a wrong way and you find someone who will yell at you alot.

Raiken - Paulo and Jonn's father who died in the burning village, five years ago. He was also the renowned magician who managed to use the "_______________" for the betterment of the Magical City of Atreaus Metior.

Zhiel - The main antagonist of the Prologue Chapter. A powerful summoner who claims to be an old friend of Paulo and Jonn.

Sneek Peeks
Lady at Silvermine - Whose name I will not give, is a scholar, who studies this so called forbidden magic. You will encounter her during the Prologue Chapter.

Screenshots
Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] 1-9
Welcome to the old mining town of Silvermine
Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] Battlesystem
Our main protagonist, Paulo, in the middle of the execution of his skill.
Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] 3-11
Brown Fungi is actually really good for you, why not buy some?
Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] House
Looks too big for Paulo and Jonn to live in

Additional : Here is a short video of the gameplay. Click Here.

Feedbacks
Beta Tester Name : Crono231
Rate : 4.5/5
Comment : The game was actually quite good! I like the story so much, I can't wait to beta test Chapter 1. The scenes were great especially the choice of music. It really fits well! It was really great to play this game, I can't wait for more.

Beta Tester Name : Jasper24
Rate : 4/5
Comment : Risk Within Hands is a RPG real time action battle system game made by Takasan Productions. You have 2 characters to start with namely Jonn and Paulo who are brothers and later in the game you can recruit more characters to your party but from the start you only control 2. The 2 characters possess different traits and jobs. They both have advantages and disadvantages for example Paulo is a swordsman with high defense and HP but he is very slow. Jonn is a bow user with high agility but low in defense and Hit Point.

This style of game is a very simple, it has a similar style to Final Fantasy 7 but what entertains me is the effects of the attacks like for the ice bow there’s an ice effect every time you attack. Thereis no tutorial in the game because it is very simple just pick attack, defend, items and magic but what adds up to the challenge is there is no escape once you started the fight there is no turning back you have to defeat it or be defeated but don’t worry the monsters are there, you can see them so you can evade them if you don’t want to fight them.

The way Virtual-On is presented creates another hurdle, as well. The menus are simple and yet attractive holdover visuals like the PS1 games. You will see the items, skills, status, etc but no options sad so if the sound is kind of loud to you, you need to lessen the sound in the main pc not in the game but never the less it’s great.

The release of the game is per chapter meaning that Takasan Productions will create per chapter and release it to the public and after the public played it he will gather information, reaction to the game and these information we be used in the next chapters in the game and the users will want to play the game more and so far its only the prologue of the game.

Unlike most common RPG games, Risk Within Hands is very bright and cheerful. The music is very soothing and relaxing. The creator really does know how to put music very effectively and efficiently; the textures are free of grit. You can’t see the changes of the character once equip with different equips but nevertheless the graphics is outstanding, simple and very similar to Legend of Zelda scenes, if you are a fan of legend of Zelda's scenery then you will love this.

Made using RPG Maker VX
Credits given in my site.
Risks Within Hands Website

Downloads
Download Risks Within Hands : Prologue with RTP
This one is the game file with the RTP version. If you do not have the RTP version of Rpg Maker VX, or simply do not know what the hell the RTP is, better download this one.
Risks Within Hands Prologue Without RTP
If you have Rpg Maker VX RTP installed, then just download this.
Prologue Chapter takes about 2-4 hours of gameplay.

Just in case you encountered bugs, which I hope not, please send a bug report with the form
Bug Report Subject : (What the bug is)
Area / Event : (Place where the bug is)
Things you did before the bug : (Probably a quest)
Back to top Go down
washalentong
Admin
Admin
washalentong

PinoyReputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:16 pm

Nc game Takashi thanks for sharing finally malalro ko n mga created games mo,, hehehe,, ilang oras gameplay nito??
Back to top Go down
https://pinoynation.darkbb.com
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:12 pm

2-4 Lng... 1st Chapter pa lng ehehe XD
Back to top Go down
mikebasco
mikebasco

PinoyReputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:50 am

WOW!.......send naman yung download link!>....try me....
PLease

PM LNg Bro!
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PinoyReputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:39 am

Wow kaw gumawa ni2?

lupet pangarap ko gumawa ng sariling game eh Smile
Back to top Go down
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:43 am

@Mike : Yung link po nandun po sa post, under downloads section. Smile

@Yipee : Um, madali lng naman po paggawa nito, with just RPG Maker Vx, makakagawa ka na po ng sarili nyung home made game. It's easier than it looks. Smile)
Back to top Go down
gerald0014
gerald0014

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:54 am

meron ka bang binase d2 na story o kung anu man???

o ung gameplay, me kaparehas ba??? ^_^

mukang interesting sana kaso wala akong pc sa bahay... awtz... XD

-ilang chapters ba aabutin yan... try ku nalang kunin pag umabot na sa huling chapter... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:57 am

Uhm, for the story... May a little inspiration and adaptation sa isang game na nilaru ko... For the Gameplay -- Pokemon Graphics + FF Style BAttle System.? Razz

Uhm As for the chapters, kasi po... parang mahaba ung story eh... bka po 20 chapters? or more pa ata... Razz
Back to top Go down
washalentong
Admin
Admin
washalentong

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:35 am

ui takashi19,, e2 b ung dati mong gingwa??.. aus download ko n 2 mmya
Back to top Go down
MaJoSa27
MaJoSa27

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:45 am

grabe ang effort mo raye! ur da best!
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:43 pm

dali lng b? ma try nga ..

ahmm lets say...

Gundam VS Pokemon the adventures ahaha

tanong po :

gnyan po b tlga ung game play parang ff ung laban tpos pokemon graphics?

i mean bawal mo na un palitan?
Back to top Go down
washalentong
Admin
Admin
washalentong

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:16 pm

raye,, pwede d iba magembed ng khit anung media sa RPG maker,, try ko nga ulit gwa game,, kasoo bka mpbyaan ko ung forum,, wahhehhe, ndi n q mgddlwang icp
Back to top Go down
MaJoSa27
MaJoSa27

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:54 am

washalentong wrote:
raye,, pwede d iba magembed ng khit anung media sa RPG maker,, try ko nga ulit gwa game,, kasoo bka mpbyaan ko ung forum,, wahhehhe, ndi n q mgddlwang icp

hehehe... patay tau dyan... hehehe
Back to top Go down
mikebasco
mikebasco

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:29 am

waaaaa....wala ng admin!?....panu yan?..hgahahaa

ty xa link pala....try me HA.....

tnx bro
Back to top Go down
MaJoSa27
MaJoSa27

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 am

boss raye... pasend din po ng link... (pm)
Back to top Go down
mikebasco
mikebasco

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 am

majosa....jan daw ang link xa download section....
Back to top Go down
fovie
fovie

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:41 am

wow.. astig nman .. nys2 .. try ko nga din yan..
Back to top Go down
MaJoSa27
MaJoSa27

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:34 am

dinownload ko n lng ung dalawa... hehehe... try ko tom.. gabi n kze eh...

@ mike
tnx sa pagsabi
ndi ko napansin ung isang post nya...
Back to top Go down
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:04 am

Uhm at Renz : Hindi ata eh... Since ang buong goal lng naman ng RPG Maker is to make a game from it's built in library and presets eh. @_@

Yep nasa download section lahat...

Uhm, kung natry nyu >.< Waaa .Razz If you are wondering about the graphics, may link dun sa post, na nagpapakita ng gameplay... hanapin nyu na lng Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me]   Risks Within Hands [Personal Game by Me] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1