Philippine Various Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine Various Community, uniting every Filipino in gaming and various topics of the forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PinoyNation Clock

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:01 pm
Top posters
Yipee
This message is for all I_vote_lcapThis message is for all I_voting_barThis message is for all I_vote_rcap 
mikebasco
This message is for all I_vote_lcapThis message is for all I_voting_barThis message is for all I_vote_rcap 
washalentong
MaJoSa27
Takashi19
fovie
gerald0014
aeronn08
gege
chellin

This message is for all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
washalentong
Admin
Admin
washalentong

PinoyReputation : 2

This message is for all Empty
PostSubject: This message is for all   This message is for all I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:02 pm

For all registered member, guest that planning to join and for the MODERATORS ....

This announcement could be a announcement or a WARNING to you,.

Some members in the forum just replying to the threads just to run or make their post counts many. I noticed some member bumping posts such as saying nonsense things to the thread.

As admin i giving reminder to all of you don't bump post.
I RECOMMEND to all moderators and to the members ,, START making a WORTHY thread so for the addition of threads to the sections to be replied by new members or by any rank of members..
Back to top Go down
https://pinoynation.darkbb.com

This message is for all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Philippine Various Community :: PinoyNation Lobby :: Whats new? | Announcements-
Jump to: