Philippine Various Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine Various Community, uniting every Filipino in gaming and various topics of the forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PinoyNation Clock

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 147 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:01 pm
Top posters
Yipee
Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_vote_lcapGrand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_voting_barGrand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_vote_rcap 
mikebasco
Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_vote_lcapGrand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_voting_barGrand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_vote_rcap 
washalentong
MaJoSa27
Takashi19
fovie
gerald0014
aeronn08
gege
chellin

Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PinoyReputation : 9

Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight Empty
PostSubject: Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight   Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Ronan, is a royal knight of Kanavan. He lives and will die with his sword in hand. He joined the Grand Chase team, because he was in an exhibition to defeat Gaikoz, and the dark lady Kaze'aze.

Ronan's First Job : Spell Knight
Ronan's Second Job : Dragon Knight
Ronan's Third Job : Aegis Knight
Ronan's Fourth Job : Abyss Knight

(Ronan has always been depicted as Gay, why? Refer to the Grand Chase Manga)
Back to top Go down
washalentong
Admin
Admin
washalentong

PinoyReputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight   Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:54 pm

does grandchase have manga?? hope theres a hen*** hehehe,,
Back to top Go down
https://pinoynation.darkbb.com
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight   Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Yeap, theres a Grand Chase Manga. I don't think there's Hentai, but maybe their are Yuri Doujinshis out there.
Back to top Go down
Yipee
Yipee

PinoyReputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight   Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:27 am

washalentong wrote:
does grandchase have manga?? hope theres a hen*** hehehe,,

pati ba nmn grandchase oh.. tsk tsk admin tlga
Back to top Go down
Takashi19
Special Member
Special Member

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight   Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:26 pm

>.< Anyway, meron namang AmyxLire, ElesisxArme eh. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight   Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Chase 4th Character : Ronan the Spell Knight
Page 1 of 1